Soaring above the City from level 27, the apartment offers panoramic views, impressive interiors, and exceptional facilities.
- Two balconies and two terraces
- LED-lit walk-in wardrobe
- Large kitchen breakfast bar
- Utility room/pantry
The property radiates character and style as you move through the apartment, revealing extraordinary attention to detail paid to every finish and feature. A full-width balcony off the reception room allows floor-to-ceiling doors across two sides of the living space for abundant light by day and dazzling London views by night. The semi-open plan kitchen is fully fitted with Miele and Siemens appliances and offers a large breakfast bar. There is a separate utility room/pantry off the hallway. All three bedrooms have access to their own private balcony or terrace and shared access to a porcelain tiled bathroom with tile-vision LCD TV. The principal bedroom additionally enjoys a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shower room with a Shoreditch-inspired class crittall screen.
At the development perfectly appointed residences are complemented by an exceptional array of lifestyle facilities. The 32nd-floor Sky Lounge and Terrace are the perfect place to socialise with friends and neighbours. Work or read within the beautifully furnished Conference Rooms, take advantage of high-performance equipment in the Gymnasium, and unwind at the Bowling, Games Room and Cinemas.
- All Prices are GUIDE PRICES ONLY.
- Availability of new-build apartments can vary, no guaranty is given that every new-build apartment is available.
- Some computer-generated or showroom images are for illustrative purposes only.
- All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.