- Updated On:
- July 31, 2023
- 1 Bathrooms
- 433 ft2
- Year Built: 2022
Elevating Shoreditch living to new standards, the apartment offers hotel-style services in the privacy of your own home.
- Private balcony
- Smart home automation
- Floor-to-ceiling wardrobes
- Tile-vision bathroom LCD TV
The living area enjoys a private balcony, a bespoke fitted entertainment unit and an open-plan kitchen equipped with Miele and Siemens appliances. With smart home automation integrated throughout the apartment, including mood lighting and comfort cooling, you can create your perfect living environment at the touch of a button. Crittall doors separate the bedroom from the hallway area, which features full-height wardrobe space. There is also a luxury bathroom with underfloor warming and a tile-vision LCD TV.
Life at the development is all about exceptional service and facilities, from the Rhodium concierge, who will be on hand to manage any request, to the private resident’s Gymnasium, Cinemas and Conference Rooms providing a place to socialise, work and relax.
- All Prices are GUIDE PRICES ONLY.
- Availability of new-build apartments can vary, no guaranty is given that every new-build apartment is available.
- Some computer-generated or showroom images are for illustrative purposes only.
- All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOA fee